Thank you to my wonderful bus drivers who keep the kids safe every day. You are an important part of our day and we look forward to seeing you. The kids absolutely love all of you. Please know you have a very special job and are appreciated! We look forward to your returning in the fall to care for the next new group of preschoolers."
Schedule subject to change. Traffic and weather conditions may delay buses.
This route is an additional service available within the communities of Faribault and Northfield and operates Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 6:00pm. The connect route begins at Northfield City Hall (2801 Washington St.) and will connect at Faribault City Hall (2nd Ave. NW). This service offers 3 stops in each community, however if you need a different destination than what is offered you can transfer to a route bus or schedule a ride on Dial-A-Ride to complete your trip to your final destination. Lifts will need to be pre-registered due to limited space. Call dispatch at 866-623-7505, option 1, if you have any questions or to schedule your ride.
Passes and Tokens
Tokens may be purchased at:
City Hall of Faribault
208 1st Avenue NW
Three Rivers Community Action, Inc.
Faribo Town Square
201 South Lyndale Avenue
City Hall of Northfield
801 Washington Street
2423 Highway 3 South
Just Foods Co-op
516 Water Street
- Each bus is handicap accessible.
- Assistants accompanying a person with disabilities ride FREE.
- Drivers do not assist individuals into homes, apartment buildings, or businesses.
- Tokens are encouraged. Drivers DO NOT make change.
- Passengers are required to pay their fare BEFORE their ride and will be charged for any no-call n-shows.
- No food, beverages, or smoking on the bus.
- Due to the space and safety concerns there is a 2 BAG LIMIT on all buses.
- 24 hour advance notice is encouraged for any ride needing the use of the lift as space is limited.
Hiawathaland Transit has established routes that serves the majority of the city limits.
Riders may get on the route at their own discretion. Eligibility restrictions do apply to the Dial-A-Ride service.
There is NO service on the following Holidays in 2023:
- January 1, 2023 - New Years Day
- April 9, 2023 - Easter Sunday
- May 29, 2023 - Memorial Day
- July 2, 3 & 4, 2023 - 4th of July
- September 4, 2023 - Labor Day
- November 23 & 24, 2023 - Thanksgiving (and Friday after)
- December 24th, 2023 - Christmas Eve
- December 25th, 2023 - Christmas Day
- December 31, 2023 - New Years Eve
- Housing Development
- Support Services
- Early Childhood
- Older Adults