Thank you so much for finding volunteer drivers to get me to my out-of-town appointments; I wouldn't have any other way to get there. And your drivers are so wonderful - I really appreciate all that they do. You are life savers!"
Schedule subject to change. Traffic and weather conditions may delay buses.
This route is an additional service available within the communities of Faribault and Northfield and operates Monday - Friday. The connect route begins at Faribault City Hall (2nd Ave NW) and will connect at Northfield City Hall (2801 Washington St). Once you are connected at the transfer locations you will need to utilize the local public transit routes, or the Dial-A-Ride, to complete your trip to your final destination. Lifts will need to be pre-registered due to limited space. Call dispatch at 866-623-7505, option 1, if you have any questions or to schedule your ride.
Passes and Tokens
Passes and Tokens may be purchased at:
City Hall of Faribault - only sells route and DAR tokens, no passes
208 1st Avenue NW
Three Rivers Community Action, Inc.
Faribo Town Square
201 South Lyndale Avenue
City Hall of Northfield
801 Washington Street
2423 Highway 3 South
Just Foods Co-op
516 Water Street
- Each bus is handicap accessible.
- Assistants accompanying a person with disabilities ride FREE.
- Drivers do not assist individuals into homes, apartment buildings, or businesses.
- Tokens are encouraged. Drivers DO NOT make change.
- Passengers are required to pay their fare BEFORE their ride and will be charged for any no-call n-shows.
- No food, beverages, or smoking on the bus.
- Due to the space and safety concerns there is a 2 BAG LIMIT on all buses.
- 24 hour advance notice is encouraged for any ride needing the use of the lift as space is limited.
Hiawathaland Transit has established routes that serves the majority of the city limits.
Riders may get on the route at their own discretion. Eligibility restrictions do apply to the Dial-A-Ride service.
There is NO service on the following Holidays
• New Years Day
• Memorial Day
• July 4th
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving (and Friday after)
• Christmas Eve Day closed at noon
• Christmas Day
- Housing Development
- Support Services
- Head Start
- Continuum of Care