Do You Need Help with Your Heating or Electric Bill?

Three Rivers’ federally funded Energy Assistance Program (EAP) helps income eligible households living in Goodhue, Rice, Olmsted and Wabasha Counties pay a portion of their home heating and utility costs. Funds are available now. Both renters and homeowners may apply. The program can also help homeowners repair or replace non-functioning furnaces. Applications can be downloaded on our website, picked up in any of our offices, or requested by calling 1-800-277-8418.