The River Valleys Full CoC (members and any interested partners) meets on the third Thursday of the month at 10:00am. Meetings are open to the public. NOTE: Due to COVID-19 health precautions, all CoC meetings are being held virtually at this time. Information on how to join virtually is below and is sent out via the CoC listserv with each meeting announcement.
- Sign up below to receive the meeting information.
- Download your your own 2021 CoC Meeting Calendar for all regular meetings planned for this year.
Additional meetings may be scheduled as needed and to respond to the HUD CoC Program Competition NOFA. All updates to the meeting calendar will be posted on the interactive calendar below and announced via CoC listserv.
Participating in CoC meetings
Agendas are distributed via CoC lists, approximately one week before the scheduled meeting dates. Sign up for weekly emails to receive meeting announcements and agendas, as well as funding announcements, advocacy opportunities, employment, information resources, and regional training and event notices.
Electronic or Virtual Meetings: The CoC may meet virtually from time to time. During the current COVID-19 pandemic, all CoC meetings will be held vitrually to protect the health and safety of our members, staff, partners, and communities. All CoC virtual meetings are being held via the Zoom meeting platform.
- REGISTER to participate in Full CoC meetings via Zoom and add meetings to your calendar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Zoom information for other CoC Committees will be included on posted agendas for each Committee meeting. (See meeting materials section below.)
To get familiar with Zoom and the functions you may use during meetings, please refer to these resources:
- Zoom Participants Quick Start Guide - A short overview of Zoom's basic steps and tools to explore to get the most out of your participation in CoC meetings. This document is also saved in the meetings folder for each committee.
- Zoom Help Center
Bad Weather Policy (for in-person meetings): If schools are cancelled due to weather anywhere in the region, the meeting will be cancelled. To hear if a meeting has been cancelled or changed, you may call 507-316-0610 and listen to the recording after 6:30a.m. on the meeting day.
Voting: Members present at any properly announced meeting constitute a quorum. Issues presented to the CoC members for a vote will be decided by simple majority of the votes cast. The exceptions to this are the project ranking for the annual HUD CoC application and any decisions that involve funding; in these cases each organization that has had representation at 50% or more of meetings held in the previous twelve calendar months shall have one vote. Become a member by signing the Member Agreement and Code of Conduct, and submitting them to Jennifer in person or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation Stipend for Homeless/Formerly Homeless Persons
The CoC invites and encourages participation in CoC planning and decision-making by people who have experienced homelessness. To reduce cost barriers to participation, the CoC provides a small stipend and may reimburse for certain costs related to travel, meals, and daycare incurred by the participant as a result of participation in CoC meetings. (Reimbursements are available for in-person meetings only.) For more detail, see the CoC stipend policy.
Full CoC (members and partners)
- Coordinated Entry
- Data & Technical Assistance
- HMIS Governing Board (statewide)
- Project Review and Performance
- Coordinated Entry Providers Group
- Landlord Partnerships - contact Jennifer for access
- PHA/HRA Strategies - contact Jennifer for access
- Shelter Engagement - contact Jennifer for access
- Housing Stabilization Services - contact Jennifer for access
- Income & Employment - contact Jennifer for access
- Housing Development
- Support Services
- Early Childhood
- Older Adults
- Continuum of Care