Resources for new grantees
- E-snaps Post Selection User Guide - Detailed steps for addressing any issues and conditions placed on your grant during the HUD review process.
- Environmental Review Guide - Flow chart and forms for completing the correct environmental review documentation for your project.
- eLOCCS Access Guidlines for Grantees - Guidelines for securing access to the eLOCCS payment system to receive CoC grant funds.
- Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Set-up - Guidance for setting up your program or agency in Minnesota's statewide HMIS.
- CoC Program Toolkit - Resources for basic CoC Program compliance for all project types.
- HUD Final Rule: Equal Access to Housing in HUD Programs Regardless of Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity (2012)
- HUD Final Rule: Equal Access in Accordance With an Individual’s Gender Identity in Community Planning and Development Programs (2016)
- HUD Guidance to Single-Gender Shelters (2016)
- HUD Training Materials
- Implementing HUD’s Equal Access and Gender Identity Rules (Webinar slides)
- Implementing HUD’s Equal Access and Gender Identity Rules (Webinar notes/transcript)
- Implementation Resources
HUD Exchange LGBT Homelessness links https://www.hudexchange.info/homelessness-assistance/resources-for-lgbt-homelessness/
River Valleys CoC participates in a statewide Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) and shares an HMIS Governing Board with other partners.
- Minnesota’s HMIS Policies and Procedures
- Data Quality Monitoring and Reporting
- HMIS Data Standards: HMIS Data Dictionary
- HMIS Data Standards Manual - A Guide for HMIS Users CoCs and System Administrators
- Section under construction
- See training page
- Housing Development
- Support Services
- Early Childhood
- Older Adults
- Continuum of Care