River Valleys Continuum of Care
Continuum of Care (CoC) is a collaborative community-led planning network that coordinates services and maximizes resources to reach the goal of preventing and ending homelessness. The community planning network in south central and southeastern Minnesota is River Valleys CoC (Rochester/Southeast Minnesota MN-502). It is recognized by the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development as the Continuum of Care responsible for submitting applications for Continuum of Care Program funds.
Serving the counties of Blue Earth, Brown, Dodge, Faribault, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, LeSueur, Martin, Mower, Nicollet, Olmsted, Rice, Sibley, Steele, Wabasha, Waseca, Watonwan and Winona, including entitlement jurisdictions within these counties' geographic areas.
Policies and Procedures
- CoC Development Fee
- CoC Support for Project Applications
- Coordinated Entry System
- Data Access and Release
- Discharge Planning
- Education for Children & Youth
- Local Competition for CoC Program Funding
- Meeting Cancellation/Bad Weather
- Participation Stipend for Homeless/Formerly Homeless Persons
- Training and Development
CoC members are invited and encouraged to submit recommendations for revisions to CoC policies and creation of new CoC policies. Recommendations may be submitted all year long, and they are reviewed by the assigned committee on a regular schedule (at least annually). Submit a recommendation here.
Leadership and Membership
- Key Contacts
- CoC Staff Contact Guide (Who should I contact to answer my question?)
- Organizational Chart – Coming soon!
- Becoming a Member. The CoC is open to all people interested in and committed to working together with others to end homelessness in our region. Modest resources are available to support participation from people with lived experience of homelessness. Please join us!
- Nominating Members for Leadership Positions. Nominations are open now through November 11, 2019 for terms starting in 2020. Nominate yourself or another member here.
- Housing Development
- Support Services
- Early Childhood
- Older Adults
- Continuum of Care