Housing Assistance

Short Term

Short Term Housing Assistance provides financial assistance to individuals and families to secure permanent affordable housing. The program can provide funding to avoid eviction or cover relocation, deposit or downpayment expenses. Identified housing rent must be less than 50% of total household income.

Following the financial assistance, the household must participate in six months of case management. Households must reside in Goodhue, Olmsted, Rice or Wabasha Counties.

Funding for this program provided by:

  • US Dept of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
  • MN Housing Finance Agency (MHFA)

For more information about this program:

Call 800-277-8418. You will complete a contact form with the Administrative Staff and they will refer you to the appropriate family development staff member, who will then call you back.